Saturday, August 26, 2006
Greetings fellow earthlings (:
Town-ed with my ladies today. Atmosphere was not right at first, after that it was fine (: We went to the "HongKong Cafe" for lunch. Sumptuous ones I say (: After that, we headed to the Lime mag thingy. I got myself a checkered earring (: Went up to "E-max" at Cine. Played x-box for an hour, 2 station (: Headed over to Wisma to get my top (: And also for Chialing's stuff. Strolled to far east, athl and chialing shopped (: Not forgetting Ele bought her bag too (: We went all the way back to Hereen after we shopped to meet Sali and OGQ at balcony. Chill out (: Athl and HOT MAMA went back home 1st. I accompanied ele for awhile and headed home.
Tomorrow having a little revision in the morning then I'll be going over to Sentosa with Ele (:
Love all and you <3
mooo-ed